- Use and access and corresponding obligations
- Licensee will have access to the Software and the Licenser's application server for the purpose of using the software for its purpose and in accordance with the specifications set forth in any documentation related to the Software provided by the Licensor. Said use and access will be on a continuous basis of twenty-four (24) hours, except for interruptions due to maintenance or downtime beyond the reasonable control of the Licensor.
- Licensee agrees to use the Software in a manner that complies with all applicable laws, including intellectual property and copyright laws. The Licensor expressly reserves all rights not expressly granted to the Licensee in this document. Licensee will use the Software solely for its internal business operations and will not allow the Software to be used by or for the benefit of anyone other than the Licensee. Licensee shall not have the right to re-authorize or sell rights to access and / or use the Licensed Software or to transfer or assign rights to access or use the Software, except as expressly provided in this document. Licensee may not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or create derivative works based on the Software.
- The Licensee shall not: transmit or share identification codes or password to persons who are not authorized users; allow identification or password codes to be cached on proxy servers and accessed by people who are not authorized users; Allow access to the software through a unique identification code or password that is made available to multiple users in a network.
- The licensor will not be responsible for any illegal activity of the licensee that may or may not be related to the use of the licensor's software or servers. In addition, the licensee agrees to pay all legal fees, accounting costs, costs, etc. that the Licensor may incur as a result of any investigation that has begun as a result of the work or conduct of the Licensee. The licensee agrees to have sufficient controls and protocols to ensure that Licensee complies with the laws that regulate their industry and business. The Licensee hereby agrees to reimburse all expenses that the Licensor may have to incur as a result of any Licensee's conduct. In addition, the Licensee accepts that the Licensor may file all liens, cancel all services, etc. when the Licensor has knowledge of any investigation. The Licensee hereby accepts and understands that no charge will be returned if the Licensor has to terminate the services for any reason.
- It is the licensee's responsibility to review all the developments requested from the licensor and communicate the errors in a period not exceeding 48 hours.
- All modifications requested by the licensee may be used in future versions of the Software
- Technical support
- The Licensor will provide telephone support, and support using WhatsApp and email regarding the Software to the Licensee on a reasonable and necessary basis during normal business hours of the business day, excluding legal holidays.
- Licensee acknowledges that the Software and other data on the Licensor's application server incorporate logic, design and coding methodology that constitute valuable confidential information that is the property of the Licensor. Licensee will safeguard the right of access to the Software and other software installed on the Licensor's application server using the same standard of care that Licensee uses for its own confidential materials. B. All data related to the Licensor disclosed to the Licensee in relation to the fulfillment of this Agreement and that reside on the Licensor's license server will be considered confidential by the Licensor and will not be disclosed or used for any use without prior consent by Licensee's brief. Purposes other than the execution of this Agreement. The Licensor will safeguard the confidentiality
- We may disclose personal information about users when required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal processes, respond to claims or protect the rights, property or safety of Managercargo LLC, its customers or the public.